Putting aside the stereo type of the world of Rock N’ Roll and metal heads, you have people who want to work out and be healthy; but the problem is that a big part of the motivation is to listen to music that would give you the energy to keep pushing and keep going. So, we decided to do a little experiment for you, a whole week of work out and picked out the best songs for different types of work out. Enjoy!
1. We have Pink’s ‘Trouble’, great for weight lifting. Makes you keep pumping that iron, and so is Rage Against The Machine ‘s ‘Testify’.
2. On the treadmill and running and feeling like you are out of breath and at your limit? Dimmu Borgir’s ‘Burn in Hell’ will pump you back to speed and give you an extra few minutes.
3. Sit back and start spinning your legs on the bicycle while listing to AC/DC’s ‘Back in Black’ and Deff Leppard’s ‘Rock of Ages’ show your legs a limit they have never seen before.
4. Well, of course there are those of you out there that want to do yoga and think that there is no song that suits it. Well, you are wrong, Scorpions’ ‘Still Loving You’ does wonders with the breathing and the stretching.
5. Let’s get our blood pumping and our rage started with a little kickboxing while either Foo Fighters ‘Pretender’ or In this moment’s ‘Whore’ playing in the background:
6. Some cardio workout to start your day, AC/DC ‘You Shook Me All Night Long’
7. This one is for the ladies. Did you know that belly dancing is a form of exercise? Myrath’s ‘Merciless Times’ works best.
8. And of course the best workout song of all time that can work with any type of exercise, Survivor’s ‘Eye of the tiger’
Now there is no excuse, go get you exercises started in rocking way!